I had an accommodation/was on an IEP in high school. Am I automatically eligible for accommodations at Kent State?

Services for students with disabilities at Kent State University are based upon appropriate documentation, in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Americans with Disabilities Act, and an in-person intake with Student Accessibility Services(SAS) personnel. Guidelines for what constitutes “appropriate documentation” can be found either on the SAS website at Disability Documentation Guidelines or by calling 330-672-3391. Services cannot be provided until this documentation is submitted and approved. Information about the services and support they provide can be found on the SAS website or by calling them at 330-672-3391.