I took college courses while in high school. How are these courses evaluated for credit?

If you took the courses at Kent State or at any of our regional campuses, you do not need to do anything, as these are already a part of your academic record. If you took courses at another institution, please request an official transcript to be sent to Kent State University, Office of Admissions. A transfer evaluation will then be completed and sent to you. If you have already received the transfer evaluation, please bring it with you to your session. You should also bring a copy of your college transcript in case your official transcript has not been evaluated by the time you attend Destination Kent State.