Kent State Student Social Media Ambassador Program
Kent State's social media ambassador program, overseen by University Communications and Marketing's social media team, is an exciting volunteer opportunity for current students to gain professional social media marketing experience. Ambassadors are passionate about Kent State, active on social media and eager to tell their Kent State story.
- Strong knowledge of and passionate about Kent State University
- Interest in social media marketing
- Able to effectively communicate blue and gold pride to others
- Motivated and excited to execute fun, fresh and creative ways to engage with the Kent State community
- Maintain a personal social media presence on a variety of social media platforms
- Attend university events and engage in online conversations
- Work closely with the social media team to implement social media campaigns
- Attend occasional meetings with the social media team
Students will be selected as social media ambassadors for the remaining home football games:
- Oct. 14
- Oct. 31
- Nov. 14
More opportunities to be announced.
For a chance to be chosen, please fill out the following application.