Kent State University Women’s Center is a brave space*
- where all in our community are welcome to join in raising the questions and working to find the answers to the many cultural, economic, educational, and social challenges that are a part of what it means to be female or female identifying today.
- to learn about our collective history and what it means and how it impacts our opportunities and experiences
- to take what we are learning and move toward action, advocacy and activism to inspire change
- to celebrate each others successes and encourage and inspire each other to push our boundaries and find our voices.
- to struggle with the difficult topics and engage in meaningful and non judgemental conversations
- to understand and appreciate the many perspectives and experiences of the individuals we are and of those we serve
- to find support and encouragement in our daily life experiences
* For more information on Safe Spaces vs. Brave Spaces: