Coming Home: Celebrating Women of Kent State
- Begin your Homecoming weekend by joining the Women's Center for an evening of community and celebration. Reconnect with friends and colleagues and share your stories and Kent State experiences. Help us create a timeline of significant contributions women have made through out Kent State history.
- The Women's Center offers screening mammograms to qualified Kent State employees, spouses and students in April and October.
Mothers, Mentors and Muses
- Mothers, Mentors & Muses is the Women’s Center's signature event that recognizes Kent State University female-identifying faculty or staff who have made a significant difference in the life of a student or colleague.
- The Sage Project is a way to recognize female students who have demonstrated innovation, creativity, risk-taking and leadership skills in their academic and personal lives.
Women's History Month
- We draw strength and inspiration from those who came before us – and those remarkable women working among us today. They are part of our story, and a truly balanced and inclusive history recognizes how important women have always been in American society.