Location: Live, Virtual through Zoom; Price: $345.00
Making Great Decisions
When was the last time you or your team sat down and evaluated the lessons learned from either a great decision or a bad decision? Managers, employees and teams are constantly making and implementing decisions, but few examine the process and assess the quality of their decisions. In today's business environment, the impact of a poorly made decision can be costly. On the other hand, a great decision can produce results that will move an organization forward. This program focuses on helping you learn and apply a proven process for making effective decisions utilizing group exercises, movie clips, real-world examples and a team case study to analyze and improve decision-making skills.
- Four Styles of Decision Making and When to Use Them
- Six Important Elements of an Effective Decision Making Process
- The Role of Intuition in Making Decisions
- How to Better Manage Participative Decision Making Processes
- Tools and Techniques that Facilitate Decision Making
- Determine the Return on a Decision
- How to Recognize and Avoid Common Pitfalls in Decision Making
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
Bob Jewell has 36 years of hands-on experience managing and consulting on engineering, operational and strategic projects. His project experience ranges from the fabrication of hydro-electric turbines to the development of an open-heart surgery program and startup of a new aircraft engine repair facility.