- Managing Change Projects
- Enhancing Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Motivating Employees
- Crash the Barriers: Build Your Team
- Turning Conflict Into Collaboration
- Managing Discipline
- Making Great Decisions
- Coaching for Top Performance
- Managing Transition and Embracing Change During Challenging Times
Motivating and Engaging Employees During Times of Change
Motivating employees is a critical skill for supervisors to engage their team in the organization’s success, particularly when in the midst of change. Participants will review motivational theories and models and apply these to real-world change situations. They will also develop ideas to leverage performance management and key aspects of organizational change upon return to the workplace to impact employee performance. As a result, participants will learn how to motivate and engage their employees with a focus on minimizing resistance to change in the workplace.
- Motivation and Organizational Change
- Exploring Motivation
- Knowing What Motivates
- Motivating Through the Resistance to Change
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
Mike Rooney is a results-oriented, Toyota Production System manufacturing professional with a unique blend of experience, skills and education.