Independent Contractors

General Overview

Human Resources oversees the Independent Contractor review process. Please refer to the Human Resources Independent Contractor page for questions regarding independent contractors. For further questions, contact a member of the Compensation team at or 330-672-2100. 

Payment Requests for Independent Contractors

Once the services have been rendered and it is time to pay the independent contractor, the following paperwork must be submitted to Accounts Payable:

  • Completed and signed payment request form
  • Copy of the HR Independent Contractor Determination Form email
  • Copy of the fully signed contract (or Independent Contractor Terms of Agreement)
  • NOTE:  If you receive an independent contractor denial email from Human Resources, you must submit an invoice in lieu of a contract and the payment request must be approved by your executive officer or their delegated representative.