Get Help Now
If you are concerned for your immediate safety or that of others, please call 911.
If you are not in immediate danger, but need someone to talk with right now, please call one of the following resources:
- CAPS: 330-672-2487 (for after-hours support, press option 3)
- Kent State University Police Services: 911 (Emergency), 330-672-2212 (Non-Emergency)
- Coleman Access Services: 330-296-3555
- Townhall II Helpline: 330-638-4357
National 24-hour Hotlines:
- Crisis Text Line: Text 4HOPE to 741 741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Military Veterans: press 1
- Spanish-speaking: press 2
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor provides suicide prevention and crisis intervention to LGBTQ young people ages 13-24. TrevorChat is available 7 days a week 2:00 pm-8:00 pm CST.
- TrevorText is available Fridays 3:00 pm-7:00 pm CST. Text the word “Trevor” to 1.202.304.1200.