- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Whether you are an incoming student, upperclassman or alumni, our staff of Career Advisors are here to help all students with career and major selection, resumes, interviewing, and the search for internships, co-ops and full-time employment. The earlier you begin, the more likely you will be prepared for life after graduation!
Make an Appointment
For help with:
- All services (with the exception of resume & cover letter critiques, which are available during daily drop-in hours) including but not limited to:
- Deciding on Majors & Careers
- Internship & Full-Time Employment Search
- Networking Strategies
- Mock Interviews
- Graduate school goal statements
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
HOBSON HAMILTON Jr.
Drop In Today!
For help with:
- Quick questions about Majors & Careers
- Resume & Cover Letter Critiques
- On-Campus Student Employment Search
- Introduction to Networking Strategies
- Interview Tips
Tuesday- Friday: 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 2-4 p.m.
The Career Exploration and Development staff are available to answer brief questions during drop-in hours. To ensure questions are answered in a timely manner, please arrive fifteen minutes before the end of the drop-in shift. For questions requiring more than 10 minutes, we encourage you to schedule an appointment.
Meet Our Career Peers
Let one of our student assistants help you perfect your resume and cover letter to begin your search for employment.
Regional Campus Help
Career Exploration and Development provides centralized, comprehensive services for all students and alumni of Kent State University. Students enrolled at a regional campus may also connect with local career contacts at each campus.