1. Complete the online College Credit Plus Application This application will close at the application deadline. Important Information for Applicants:
- There is no paper application for CCP students.
- Do not use the general application intended for new freshmen, transfer and guest students.
- There is no application fee for CCP. If the application you are using requests payment, you have chosen the wrong application.
- Your application will not be processed unless you provide an accurate social security number when submitting your online application.
- Be sure to print and submit the additional required Permission form, and request your high school transcript be sent to the Kent State University campus you applied to attend.
2. In addition to the online application, submit the following:
- College Credit Plus Permission Form
- High School Transcript
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Students who have not taken the ACT or SAT must score “college ready” on the college placement tests (ACCUPLACER and ALEKS if necessary) as currently defined by Kent State University. Kent State will provide the ACCUPLACER assessment free of charge.
These items must be received on or before the application deadline!
Application materials may be mailed to:
Admissions Office, Kent State University at East Liverpool, 400 E. 4th Street, East Liverpool, OH 43920
Admissions Office, Kent State University at Salem, 2491 St. Rt. 45 South, Salem, OH 44460