The Environmental Club
Everyone is welcome and invited to attend our Environmental Club Meetings.
If you are interested in any of the following, we’re the club for you!
- Environmental Issues/Awareness
- Community Involvement
- Importance of Local Foods
- Great Résumé Builder!!!
What we do…
- Clean and Maintain Community Gardens
- Host Annual Recycled Fashion Show
- Educate the Community on Environmental Issues
- Support for the Kent State University Environmental Justice Conference Annually
- Tuesdays from 11:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- $4. Donation
- Tuesdays from 12:15 - 12:45 p.m. in Purinton Hall, 3rd Floor, Room 320 (Burns' Conf room)