The Environmental Club
Everyone is welcome and invited to attend our Environmental Club Meetings.
If you are interested in any of the following, we’re the club for you!
- Environmental Issues/Awareness
- Community Involvement
- Importance of Local Foods
- Great Résumé Builder!!!
What we do…
- Clean and Maintain Community Gardens
- Host Annual Recycled Fashion Show
- Educate the Community on Environmental Issues
- Support for the Kent State University Environmental Justice Conference Annually
- We meet Bi-Weekly (every other week) on Wednesdays, from 12:15 - 1 p.m. in Purinton Hall, 3rd Floor, Room 320 (Burns' Conf room).
- President - Gabrielle Marshall
- Vice President - Andrew Prekup
- Secretary/Treasurer - Kayla Prekup