The Environmental Club
Everyone is welcome and invited to attend our Environmental Club Virtual Meetings.
If you are interested in any of the following, we’re the club for you!
- Environmental Issues/Awareness
- Community Involvement
- Importance of Local Foods
- Great Résumé Builder!!!
What we have done in the past years…
- Clean and Maintain Community Gardens
- Host Annual Recycled Fashion Show
- Educate the Community on Environmental Issues
- Support the Kent State University Environmental Justice Conference Annually
Meetings start at noon:
Meeting dates for Spring 2022
- Jan. 27
- Feb. 10
- Feb. 24
- Mar. 10
- Mar. 24
- Apr. 7
- Apr. 21
- May 5
If you have any questions please contact Dr. Lydia Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President - Margaret Villarreal email@example.com
- Secretary - Keziah Gaspard
- Treasurer - Kara Vaughan
- USG Liason -