The Environmental Club
Everyone is welcome and invited to attend our Environmental Club Meetings.
If you are interested in any of the following, we’re the club for you!
- Environmental Issues/Awareness
- Community Involvement
- Importance of Local Foods
- Great Résumé Builder!!!
What we do…
- Clean and Maintain Community Gardens
- Host Annual Recycled Fashion Show
- Educate the Community on Environmental Issues
- Support for the Kent State University Environmental Justice Conference Annually
- We meet Bi-Weekly (every other week) on Tuesdays in Purinton Hall, 3rd Floor, Room 320 (Burns' Conf room) Lunch (per donation) from 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Meeting immediately follows 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
- Meeting dates for Fall 2019:
- Sept. 10
- Sept. 24
- Oct. 8
- Oct. 22
- Nov. 5
- Nov. 19
If you have any questions please contact Megan Rodgers at mrodger8 [at] kent.edu or Dr. Lydia Rose at lrose17 [at] kent.edu.
- President - Sydney Hill
- Vice President - Gabriella Venci
- Secretary/Treasurer - Chelsea Ware
- USG Liason - Logan Joy