Library Information for New Students
Welcome to Kent State University's East Liverpool Campus Library.
This page features information and helpful resources that get you started using the Library. Please come by the library to look around, ask questions and to meet the staff or call at 330-382-7401.
- Location: The Library is located in the Main Building on the second floor.
- Library Web Site: https://www.kent.edu/columbiana/paul-blair-memorial-library
- Collections: The local collection has been selected to support student research and East Liverpool's unique programs. Students also have access to all the holdings of the 8-campus Kent system (through KentLINK) and the academic libraries of Ohio (via OhioLINK).
- Assistance: Assistance in using the library's resources and in finding the information is readily available.
- Ask at the information desk, call at 330-382-7401, or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. IM reference service is also available.
- Access from Off-campus: Students can access most library resources by downloading and installing Kent State's Virtual Private Network (VPN) software.
- Circulation Policies: Find out what loan periods, fines, etc. are associated with materials borrowed from the library.
- Laptops: The Library loans laptop computers to East Liverpool students. The computers are loaned for 2 days and may be used on or off campus. There is an agreement that each student must sign before borrowing a laptop. Wireless access is available on campus.
- Printing: The library charges for printing. A Flashcard is required. Access your Flashcard account to put money on it using a credit card or have staff in Student Services put cash on the card. Flashcards may also be obtained in Student Services.
- MultiMedia Studio: The Library houses a MultiMedia Studio for working with digital video, audio, and images. Call (330-382-7401) to learn when assistance is available for using the software.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am to 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday: campus closed
Summer and Intersession Hours
Call for information