Judy M. Miller, BRIT, R.T. (R) (CT),
Clinical Coordinator, Radiology
I am the Clinical Coordinator of the Radiologic Technology Program at Kent State University Salem Campus. I received the Associate of Applied Science degree in Radiologic Technology and a Bachelor of Radiologic and Imaging Sciences Technology degree with a concentration in Computed Tomography (CT) from Kent State University Salem Campus.
I was employed as a radiologic technologist at Salem Community Hospital in Salem, Ohio working in general radiography, special procedures, computed tomography, and was responsible for continuous quality improvement.
I joined Kent State University in 2009. My primary responsibility as clinical coordinator is to act as a liaison between the students and the clinical sites. I oversee students at the clinical site ensuring they are applying the radiologic principles learned in the classroom to the clinical setting. I am also responsible for student clinical schedules.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Employee of the Year Award at Salem Community Hospital, 2007
Areas of Interest:
- Radiographic imaging in surgery and Computed Tomography
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists: Radiography and CT
- 1993-present Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists (OSRT)
- 1997-present American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)