Students are assigned to clinical education settings in northeastern Ohio by the program faculty. Each student will rotate to 2-4 different sites to ensure exposure to a variety of radiation therapy procedures and equipment.
These sites include:
- Cleveland Clinic: Cleveland
- University Hospital/Seidman Cancer Center: Cleveland
- Metro Health: Cleveland
- Summa Health System: Akron
- Cleveland Clinic Akron (formerly Akron General Medical Center): Akron
- Mercy Medical Center: Canton
- Salem Cancer Care Center and Salem Community Hospital: Salem
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital: Warren
- HM St. Joseph Health Center: Warren
- HM Boardman Cancer Center: Boardman
- Partners for Urology: Austintown
- Cancer Treatment Center: Wooster
The students’ geographic location is taken into consideration for the assignments, however, students do not choose their own sites.