School of Communication Studies Hiring Marketing and PR Assistant
The School of Communication Studies is looking to hire a student marketing and PR assistant for the Fall 2016 semester to assist with and provide marketing and public relations support for the school. The student must be taking undergraduate classes in a communication, marketing or public relations related field. The pay for this on-campus opportunity is $10/hour with 10-12 hours per week.
- Write press releases and articles
- Design and produce marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, fliers, bulletin boards, etc.)
- Write website content; manage social media networks
- Market and plan special events
- Assist in development of strategic marketing plan
- Assist in implementation of marketing and public relations activities
- Skilled in written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be detail oriented in project planning and implementation process
- Knowledge of personal computer applications
To be considered, visit the career services website and log-in to Flash at Work. Once logged in, to locate on-campus student jobs: 1) click on Job Search, then Advanced Search and 2) enter On-Campus in the Organization Name field. The job ID is 9622. Only students who submit a resume and cover letter through Flash at Work will be considered for the position. Students must apply before April 15 to be considered.