Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
Kent State University is a proud partner in the Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC). As part of the AU-ABC program, DAF members with associate in applied science degrees from CCAF can apply their credit toward one of the following programs, maximizing the application of military career education and training:
- Kent State University’s Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies: The Communication Studies major provides students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to succeed across professional industries — from government and business to nonprofits and education. The curriculum allows students to design an individual, communication-based program of coursework that prepares them for the future.
- Kent State University’s Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies (BTAS): The BTAS degree integrates the practical application of technical skills and knowledge with the professional skills instilled in a bachelor’s degree program. Students focus on career paths in technical and applied areas of specializations, leading to breadth and depth in a particular discipline.
Services and Support:
- How to Apply for Enrollment as a Transfer Student at Kent State
- Tuition and Fee Register Information
- Access the Detailed Class Search from the Schedule of Classes for detailed course descriptions and course availability. Kent State operates on a Semester System which typically consists of 15 week courses. Some courses may be offered at alternative lengths.
- E-tutoring services
- Online Writing Lab
- Academic Calendar and Important Dates
Kent State University is also a proud partner in the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) General Education Mobile (GEM) program. As part of the GEM program, active duty airmen and guardians are able to take up to 15 credits toward their CCAF Associate of Applied Science degree general education requirements at Kent State University.
Contact Josh Rider, Director and VA Certifying Official in the Center for Adult and Veteran Services, with questions about Kent State University, Veteran and Military services, or the AU-ABC program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-7933.