Veterans Day Commemoration
Thursday, November 9, 2023 - 11 a.m.
Student Green - Kent Campus
- Flag Raising - Kent State University Army and Air Force ROTC
- Bugler - Tim Coyne
- Posting of Colors - Kent State University Army and Air Force ROTC
- National Anthem
- Emcee - Eric Mansfield, Assistant Vice President of University Communications & Marketing
- President’s Welcome - President Todd Diacon
- Keynote - Maureen R. McFarland, Ph.D., Retired Lieutenant Colonel, United States Marine Corps
- Service Song Medley
- Retiring of Colors - Kent State University Army and Air Force ROTC
Guests seeking an accommodation in order to attend future events should contact the Office of Compliance, EOAA at 330.672.2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event date to discuss their request.
Veterans and Servicemembers are invited to join us for lunch at noon in the Kent Student Center second floor dining room.