Welcome to the Department of English Undergraduate Studies. Information about the undergraduate programs and activities are located here.
- English Major (BA English), which is the fourth most popular major in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- TESL Major (BA Teaching English as a Second Language), with optional state licensure program.
- Creative Writing
- English Minor
- Professional and Technical Writing
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
Awards, Honors, and Publications
Undergraduates in English enjoy many opportunities for recognition of their work:
Information & Advising
For further information, please click on any of the topics above, or contact Kim Winebrenner (email@example.com), Undergraduate Studies Assistant Coordinator. Make an appointment with a department advisor by calling 330-672-1707.