Modista Fashion Group
Founded in 2008, Modista Fashion Group aims to educate and unite all individuals with interests in fashion. We are a team that challenges one other in our work and in our communities to cultivate success and develop the skills that will carry us in our careers. We have over 90 members from all different backgrounds and majors who share a passion for fashion. We welcome all prospective members to stop by our office or a meeting anytime!
We strive to Motivate our members each and every day. Optimism is what keeps us going. Diversity is what separates us from the rest. Inclusiveness is what keeps us connected. Success is what we aim for. Teamwork is what we’re all about. We are Authentic. We are MODISTA.
- President: Naz Jackson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Dani Ritter | email@example.com
- Treasurer: Janae Hardrick | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Coordinator: Sarah McAtee | email@example.com
- Visuals Coordinator: Keyanna Spann | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Communications: Taylor Nowakowski | email@example.com
- Historian/Social Media Coordinator: Stacy Hovest | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street Team/Committee Coordinator: Suzie Gourley | email@example.com
- Administrative Apprentice: Monty Hujar | firstname.lastname@example.org