The mission of the National Retail Federation Student Association (NRFSA) is to prepare Kent State students for a career in the retail industry. NRFSA cultivates an interest in retail education, providing opportunities for service, networking and career development. Students will have the opportunity to compete for scholarships exclusive to NRFSA members, attend NRF conferences (Retail's BIG Show and Shop.org digital summit) at a discounted rate, network with industry professionals and learn from industry experts. Students also gain access to exclusive NRF publications and an online career fair.
- Chief Administrative Officer: Emily Kopchak | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Operating Officer: Molly Neidig | email@example.com
- Chief Financial Officer: Ashley Backos | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Marketing Officer: Lauren Prior | email@example.com
- Chief Information Officer: Taylor Nowakowski | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Liaison: Josh Hoffman | email@example.com