International Student's Education Level

New freshmen applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university (comparable to the completion of senior high school in the U.S.).  A student who has previously enrolled in a post-secondary (higher education) institution is required to apply as a transfer student.

A student must apply as a transfer student if you have attended a college or university after graduation from secondary school/high school. A student who has previously enrolled in any higher education institution cannot apply as a new freshman.  

Graduate admission requirements and deadlines differ from program to program, so you will need to follow the expectations of the specific department, school or college you wish to apply to. Please check the website for the latest updates.