Request an Immigration Document

International students wanting to apply for a student visa need an immigration document. The majority of our international students apply for the F-1 visa, which requires an I-20 issued by Kent State. Our exchange students often require a DS-2019. You can start the process to request an immigration document through our ISSS Student Portal, linked below.

ISSS Student & Scholar Portal

Students will be contacted with instructions on setting up their portal account. If you have not been sent the email instructions yet, please be patient as there is a delay between admittance and integration into the ISSS Student & Scholar Portal. The login credentials used for the ISSS Student & Scholar Portal are the same as your FlashLine login credentials.