Why Study Health Informatics at Kent State University?
- Connect to the world-renowned health care system in northeast Ohio.
- Learn from instructors who are well known in the community, including active practitioners.
- Take all your courses online.
- Focus on one course at a time but still take two standard, but compressed, courses per semester.
- Complete the 36-hour degree (12 courses) program in two years.
- Apply any time -- we admit students and offer courses three times per year: fall, spring, and summer.
- Take new classes that reflect changes in the field.
- Take advantage of our partnerships with area schools and programs at Ursuline College and Cuyahoga Community College.
- Gain professional experience for credit through a field course for students without a health care background.
About Kent State University
- Northeast Ohio college students choose Kent State more than any other university;
- Ranked one of the top-tier Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report;
- Programs, schools and colleges ranked among the world's best;
- Ranked by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching among the nation's top 74 public high-research universities;
- Generated $1.96 billion in added income to the Northeast Ohio economy;
- More than 200,000 graduates worldwide;
- Celebrating more than 100 years of service to higher education.