KSU Resources Links
- Support.kent.edu is Kent State University's online technology help center.
- Distance and Online Learning (OCDE) offers information on obtaining your degree in several different delivery systems used to make the experience the best for student learning.
- Online Teaching is your resource for online teaching at Kent State University.
- Online Teaching Resource Library is the result of collaboration between the Online Learning Team and the network of ET's and IT's across Kent State University. We have gathered a collection of strategic documents, best practices, tutorials, and templates to help you as you teach online.
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides Kent State students with disabilities equal opportunity to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from all university programs, services, and activities.
- Copyright Services provides Kent State faculty, students, and staff research and clearance services for third-party copyrighted materials for use in a variety of projects and endeavors, instructional sessions, and informational responses to copyright and licensing questions.
- Course Reserves provides Kent State faculty, students, and staff access to required and supplemental course readings and other materials while complying with copyright laws.
- Academic Honesty and Plagiarism LibGuide provides information on academic honesty and plagiarism.