Interim Dean, College of Nursing
Denice Sheehan, Ph.D.
College of Nursing
- B.S.N., University of South Florida
- M.S.N., University of Akron
- Ph.D., University of Akron
Provides strategic vision and leadership to the faculty to address the mission of the university and the College of Nursing. Interim Dean Sheehan sets the direction of the college to be consistent with new developments in healthcare and changing societal needs. Representing the college at professional meetings at all levels of the university, she acts as a liaison for the college. Sheehan's other duties include preparing and administering the college’s budget; recruiting and appointing faculty; developing and implementing a program for faculty development; supporting faculty scholarship and research; establishing and implementing a program for student recruitment; supporting student activities; and providing leadership in curriculum development and program evaluation within the College of Nursing.
- Associate Dean for Research, Mary Anthony
- Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, Wendy Umberger
- Associate Dean, Undergraduate Programs, Tracey Motter
- Assistant Dean, Operations and Student Services, Curtis Good
- Senior RCM Manager, Debbie Rho
- Faculty, College of Nursing
- Marketing, Communications and Public Relations Director, Kathleen Norman
- Lead IT User Support Analyst, Trent Wolf
- Administrative Assistant to the Dean, Gyongyike Stypa