Student Mental Health Coalition
The coalition is designed for undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in promoting mental health across campus while reducing mental illness stigma. If your existing student group would like to get involved in the coalition or if you want to learn how to become an Independent Member, please provide your information. The coalition is located on the third floor of Lowry Hall in Suite 331.
The Student Mental Health Coalition is bringing back their Book Club. To register, visit https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3DfOFXw6bW6OMkd.
Partners of the coalition include:
- Active Minds
- Campus Kitchen
- Division of Student Affairs
- Kent State Ambassadors from Kent State of Wellness
- Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation
- Public Health Student Alliance
- Student Support Services
- Undergraduate Student Government
- University Health Services
- Independent Members
Check back for upcoming events.