Porthouse Theatre's 2019 Season Recognized by Cleveland Critics Circle Awards
Porthouse Theatre is thrilled to be recognized by the Cleveland Critics Circle for achievements during the 2019 season.
- Fabio Polanco, Best Actor in a Musical for his portrayal of Miguel de Cervantes/Don Quixote in Man of La Mancha
- Martín Céspedes, Best Choreographer for Man of La Mancha
- Terri Kent, Honorable Mention for her direction of Man of La Mancha
- Jonathan Swoboda, Honorable Mention for his Musical Direction of Man of La Mancha
- Cynthia R. Stillings, Honorable Mention for her lighting design of Man of La Mancha
- The Ensemble of Man of La Mancha, Honorable Mention for their ensemble performance in Man of La Mancha
About the Cleveland Critics Circle Theater Awards:
The Cleveland Critics Circle each year honors local theaters, performances, performers and technicians of plays staged by Cleveland area professional theaters. Awards are given to productions taking place from January 1 through December 31 of a specific calendar year. The awards committee is comprised of Cleveland area theater critics Roy Berko, Kerry Clawson, Howard Gollop, Mark Horning, Laura Kennelly and Andrea Simakis.
For more information about the 2019 Cleveland Critics Circle Theater Awards, visit http://clevelandtheaterreviews.blogspot.com/2019/12/2019-cleveland-criti...
Joni Koneval, 330-672-0116, email@example.com