What To Know
Please note that students will be asked to submit two abstracts. One will be a maximum of 250 words, and the second will be a maximum of 125 words. The shorter abstract will be included in the symposium program.
An abstract should have the title, names of authors, and the body of the abstract. The body of the abstract should include the four elements describing the following:
- Problem/nature and significance of the topic
- Method/investigative strategy
In addition to submitting an abstract, those in the performing and visual arts should submit additional applicable materials as outlined below.
The Fashion School
The Fashion School will print student posters for the symposium:
Printing is available for $20 per poster (for the Undergraduate Research Symposium only) while supplies and resources last. This offer will occur on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students must allow at least 2 working days to have files printed.
- Files should be available in PDF, TIFF, JPG, PSD and/or AI formats (No Word or PowerPoint files).
- Students can bring the electronic file on a USB drive to 302 Rockwell Hall before 12 p.m. and after 1:00 p.m.
Interested students should contact James Ahmad in the Fashion School's TechStyleLAB for more information.