The mission of Sister Circle is to support the personal, social, cultural and professional development of women of color at Kent State University. All students are welcome to join.
The Sister Circle vision is to build a community and empower women to thrive.
I am a Woman of Excellence, and so is my Sister!
Sister Circle Sessions are held at 6pm every other Monday during the academic year in the E. Timothy Moore Student Multicultural Center (Kent Student Center, Room #206).
Contact Us/Social Media
Social Media @SisterCircleKSU
The applications are now open for 2022-2023 Sister Circle Executive Board positions.
Board Position Information:
- Requires up to 10 hours per week
- May be considered an internship, possibly for academic credit.
- There is a total of 8 leadership roles (see descriptions click here)
- Vice President
- 2 Co-Directors of Programming
- 2 Co-Directors of Community Service and Civic Engagement
- 2 Co-Directors of Marketing and Communication