The mission of Sister Circle is to support the personal, social, cultural and professional development of women of color at Kent State University. All students are welcome to join.
The Sister Circle vision is to build a community and empower women to thrive.
I am a Women of Excellence, and so is my Sister!
Sister Circle Sessions are held every other Monday during the academic year in the Student Multicultural Center (Kent Student Center, Room #206).
Contact Us/Social Media
Students inquiring about Sister Circle, email us at email@example.com. Faculty and staff members inquiring about Sister Circle, please contact CV, Program Coordinator of the Student Multicultural Center, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media @SisterCircleKSU
The 2020 Sister Circle Executive Board applications are now open. We invite you to apply for an Executive Board Position for Fall 2020-Spring 2021.
Board Position Information:
- Requires up to 10 hours per week
- May be considered an internship, possibly for academic credit.
- There is a total of 5 Paid leadership roles (see descriptions click here)
- Vice President
- Director of Programming
- Director of Community Service and Civic Engagement
- Director of Marketing and Communication
Deadline to apply is Monday, April 20, 2020.