Co-Curricular Assessment Conference
The Co-Curricular Assessment Conference at Kent State University is a one-day conference that is a perfect opportunity for higher education professionals to share, gather, and gain knowledge around transformational co-curricular learning, assessment, and research.
March, 23rd, 2018
- Registration and Check-in: 8am-9:00am
- Welcome and Opening session: 9am-10:15am
- Concurrent Session 1: 10:25am-11:10am
- Concurrent Session 2: 11:20am-12:05pm
- Lunch and Panel: 12:15pm-1:30pm
- Concurrent Session 3: 1:40pm-2:25pm
- Concurrent Session 4: 2:35pm-3:20pm
- Closing Session: 3:30pm-4:00pm
- To provide an opportunity for higher education professionals to dialogue about the integration of co-curricular learning into the student experience.
- To create a space to share innovative assessment, research, and co-curricular programming practices.
- To foster the assessment capacity development of higher education professionals.
Coming March 2018
Kent Student Center Parking Lot is located in front of the Student Center on Summit St. Parking will be validated for conference participants.
- $30 Professional
- $10 Student
All conference attendees must register