Musical Theatre Outside Permission Form

Students in the B.F.A. Musical Theatre program must seek permission to participate in productions outside the School of Theatre and Dance.

Before auditioning for or accepting any production work outside the School of Theatre and Dance, the following form must be submitted to and approved by the Performance Area.  Forms fully completed and submitted by noon on Thursday will be deliberated on the succeeding Friday that the university is in session. (Effective October 1, 2018)

If you have questions regarding the permission form and approval process, please contact Amy Fritsche at or 330-672-0112.