Schedule A Visit
Prospective students are encouraged to visit the School of Theatre and Dance for a tour or to attend a Discover Theatre and Dance Day in order to become familiar with the School's offerings and to meet with faculty and current students.
Discover Theatre and Dance Days
Feb. 16, 2022
To register for the Discover Theatre and Dance event on Feb. 16, please click the link below.
March 9, 2022
To register for the Discover Theatre and Dance event on March 9, please click the link below.
April 13, 2022
To register for the Discover Theatre and Dance event on April 13, please click the link below.
Discover Theatre and Dance Day Schedule
10:45 – 11 a.m.: Check-In / Meet Ambassadors (Roe Green Lobby)
11 – 11:30 a.m.: School Tour
11:30 a.m. – noon: Q and A (Wright Curtis Theatre)
Noon – 1 p.m.: Open Lunch Time
Afternoon Dance Options
1:10 – 2:50 p.m.: Ballet 3B (D123)
1:10 – 2:50 p.m.: Modern 4B (D122)
Afternoon Theatre Options
1:10 – 2:00 p.m.: Fundamentals I (D303)
2 – 3:20 p.m.: Musical Theatre Theory (D206)
2 – 3:15 p.m.: Theatre Management (D304)
2 – 3:15 p.m.: Sound and Projection (C302/D024)
- All activities take place in the Kent Campus Center for the Performing Arts Building.
- Plan to arrive on time to allow time for obtaining a parking pass and check in with Student Ambassadors and Faculty in the Roe Green Lobby.
- Parking instructions: Park in the C (commuter) Lot on the south side of the Center for Performing Arts, then obtain a parking pass being held for you in the lobby.
- This program is designed for high school juniors, seniors, and transfer students.
- Students may attend a 1:10 class or take time for lunch. Bring a bag lunch or money for lunch. Eastway Cafeteria is near the building.
- Plan to bring a bag lunch or money for lunch. There are on campus eateries near the building.
- Program ends at 3:15 p.m.; however students may leave the program earlier.
For More Information
Eric van Baars