How to Buy Tickets
The Performing Arts Box Office is located in the Roe Green Center lobby of the Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets for School of Theatre and Dance productions can be purchased in person, over the phone and online.
Roe Green Center for the School of Theatre and Dance
Center for the Performing Arts
1325 Theatre Drive
Kent, OH 44242
Tickets for School of Theatre and Dance performances can also be purchased online. Kent State University faculty and staff are required to log in to receive their faculty/staff discount.
Students are required to log in in order to receive their student discount.
Performing Arts Box Office Hours
Advance purchase of tickets is encouraged. This includes students using their Arts Pass ticket.
|Monday - Friday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Performance Day||60 minutes prior to curtain|
During the academic year, the Performing Arts Box Office is staffed from mid-September through mid-December and then from mid-January through early May. The box office is closed during Kent State's winter break and during spring break. During the summer months, the Performing Arts Box Office becomes the box office for Porthouse Theatre and Kent Blossom Music Festival. For Porthouse Theatre box office hours, please visit www.porthousetheatre.com.
|Kent State faculty and staff (with valid university ID)||$15||$20|
|Non-Kent State students (with student ID)||$12||$17|
|Students under 18||$12||$17|
|Groups (10+)||$15 per ticket||$20 per ticket|
|Full-time Kent Campus undergraduate students||FREE (See "Arts Pass" Policy below)||FREE (See "Arts Pass" Policy below)|
Seating and Accessibility
Seating in E. Turner Stump Theatre is reserved and seating in Wright-Curtis and Erdmann-Zucchero Theatres is general. The house for all theatre and dance performances opens 30 minutes before curtain.
Accessible seating is available for all Theatre and Dance performances. Those in need of accessible seating are asked to call the box office at 330-672-2787 to ensure that they receive the best seats possible to meet accessibility needs.
"Arts Pass" Policy
- Kent State University full-time undergraduate students at the Kent Campus are entitled to one ticket for designated arts events (theatre, dance and music). The student must reserve their ticket in advance by visiting the Performing Arts Box Office, located in the main lobby of the Roe Green Center in the Center for the Performing Arts, or by calling 330-672-2787.
- Each student must reserve their own ticket. We recommend students reserve a ticket in advance to guarantee a seat; however, tickets can be obtained at the Performing Arts Box Office before the performance if seating is available.
- For sold out events, Fee for Free tickets at will call are subject to be released to our wait lists if tickets are not picked up at least 15 minutes prior to curtain time.
Box Office Policies
Please note for performance nights: Performances in Wright-Curtis will use the box office in the B-Wing by Wright-Curtis Theatre (B149), performances in E. Turner Stump and the Erdmann-Zucchero Blackbox will use the box office in the main lobby of the Center for the Performing Arts (B110), performances in Ludwig Recital Hall will use the box office in the Music Wing by Ludwig Recital Hall, and performances in Cartwright Hall will use the box office in Cartwright near the auditorium.
Purchased tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final; there are no refunds.
- Tickets may be ordered over the phone or in person at the box office. Only adult and senior tickets can be purchased online. Discounts must be processed directly though the box office.
- The box office accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and/or Discover. Checks should be made out to KSU School of Theatre & Dance or KSU School of Music. Bills larger than $20 are not accepted unless the total order is over $40. The box office cannot make change.
- Tickets can be exchanged, but this must be done during normal business hours Monday through Friday, noon to 5 p.m., at least 24 hours before the day of the show and at a cost $5 per ticket to be exchanged.
- Tickets can be exchanged within the same production only. We cannot exchange to a different show.
- Should tickets be lost or misplaced for any reason, there is a $2 reprint fee per ticket. This also applies to Seat Assignments and Arts Pass.