University Diversity Action Council
The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council (UDAC)
- Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
- Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
- Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges and divisions.
- Ensure that the diversity initiatives of colleges and divisions translate the university-wide strategic diversity action plan.
- Serve as an advocate for the diversity agenda at Kent State University.
- Attend a monthly meeting or arrange for an alternate to attend if not available.
2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
October 19, 2018 Opening Retreat
- Kent State University Hotel located in Kent,Ohio, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
November 30, 2018
December (No December meeting scheduled.)
January 25, 2019
February 22, 2019
March 22, 2019
April 26, 2019 (Meeting will be held in a TBD room).
May 10, 2019
- All regular meetings will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. and wrap-up by 11:00 a.m.
- Regular meetings will be held in the Governance Chambers on the second floor of the Kent Student Center (Kent campus).
- If you require polycom, please contact DEI at 330-672-2442 or email@example.com.