University Diversity Action Council
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
|10/25/19||Kent||Kent Student Center 310|
|11/22/19||Kent||Kent Student Center 310|
- All regular meetings will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. and wrap-up by 11:00 a.m.
- If you require polycom, please contact DEI at 330-672-2442 or email@example.com.
The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council (UDAC)
- Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
- Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
- Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges, departments and divisions.
- Ensure diversity initiatives for colleges and divisions translate the university-wide strategic diversity action plan.
- Serve as an advocate for the diversity agenda at Kent State University.
- Attend monthly meetings.