University Diversity Action Council
The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council (UDAC)
- Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
- Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
- Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges, departments and divisions.
- Ensure diversity initiatives for colleges and divisions translate the university-wide strategic diversity action plan.
- Serve as an advocate for the diversity agenda at Kent State University.
- Attend monthly meetings.
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
September 6, 2019 Opening Retreat
- Stark Campus, Kent State University, Conference Center. 8 am - 4 pm.
- View the Agenda
- View photos from 2019 UDAC Retreat
Full academic year schedule to be released soon. Please check back!
- All regular meetings will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. and wrap-up by 11:00 a.m.
- Regular meetings will be held in the Governance Chambers on the second floor of the Kent Student Center (Kent campus).
- If you require polycom, please contact DEI at 330-672-2442 or diversity [at] kent.edu.