University Diversity Action Council
The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council (UDAC)
- Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
- Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
- Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges, departments and divisions.
- Serve as an advocate to institutionalize the values of diversity, equity and inclusion at Kent State University.
- Propose new initiatives and actions for the university community that embed diversity, equity and inclusion.
Information and Questions
If you need additional information or have questions, please contact us at UDAC@kent.edu or 330-672-2442.