Undergraduate Advisors - 330-672-2131
To ensure smooth, goal-oriented academic experiences, each CCI undergraduate student is required to complete a 30-minute advising appointment at least once per semester. To schedule a phone or video appointment, please use the button below or select any advisor's name below to email them.
Schedule a CCI Advising Appointment
If you have a quick question (such as a problem registering for a CCI class) after completing your advising appointment, please select any advisor’s name below to email them.
- Ellie Hansen – Director of CCI Advising
- Raj Ghosh
- Hannah Jones
- Alex Silverio
- Timothy Wince
If you're a graduate/doctoral student within the College of Communication and Information, you can contact your assigned faculty advisor for advising and assistance with your degree program.
If you're not sure who your faculty advisor is, you can reach out to one of the following graduate coordinators, depending on your degree program:
Graduate (Masters) Students
- Communication Studies - Paul Haridakis, email@example.com
- Emerging Media and Technology - Tang Tang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media & Journalism - Cheryl Ann Lambert, email@example.com
- Information (iSchool) - Janna Korzenko, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visual Communication Design - Ken Viscocky O’Grady, email@example.com
Doctoral (Ph.D. Students)
- Dr. Miriam Matteson, Ph.D., Doctoral Program Coordinator
For graduating STUDENTS
To apply for graduation, click the link below to be taken to the Registrar's page that provides full details on how to complete the application process
If you are submitting a thesis or dissertation, you must complete and submit it in accordance with the CCI Style Guide and Instructions for Preparing Theses and Dissertations.
Register for an Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) informational seminar and review the University Libraries ETD website for guidelines for preparing and submitting your document. It is the candidate’s responsibility to be aware of all degree requirements and university deadlines. Please consult with your advisor and the Graduate Catalog.