Dedicated to promoting dialogue and interaction with all campus constituencies concerned with the pursuit of equity and equality, the Women's Centers provides collaborative outreach and support services to the Kent community and beyond.
Why give to the Women’s Center?
Since it’s inception in 2003, 26 Women’s Center Scholarship recipients have been awarded over $11,350 due to the support and generosity of community members such as you!
The Women's Center focuses on health and wellness opportunities through bi-annual mammograms, the Period Project and Days for Girls. They also provide leadership training through the (R)Evolution course, crisis-intervention support including a the food pantry, career closet and warm up station as well as advocacy for equitable experiences, opportunities, representation and access for all.
Be a part of this outreach and education and voice your commitment to the center.
I would like to Voice Commitment by:
- Consider donating to the Women's Center or the Women's Center Endowed Scholarship Fund.
- Examples of contributions and their impact:
- $20 payroll deduction supports ongoing educational programming and advocacy.
- $200 donation purchases a science, technology, engineering or math textbook plus a related lab manual for a student in a three-credit course.
- $2,000 creates financial sponsorship for four months of housing for a student who finds herself without safe and clean housing mid-semester, a circumstance that otherwise could disrupt her path to graduation.
- Collaborating with the Women’s Center on an upcoming, speaker event or outreach opportunity. Contact Us!
- Sign up your office to support the Women's Center Pantry or contribute as an individual.