Days for Girls
- Days for Girls empowers girls and women worldwide with more dignity, health and safety through access to quality sustainable menstrual health management and education.
- The daylong Elect Her training teaches college women why more women are needed in student government and provides them with the skills to run successful student body campaigns.
- Join us one Friday a month as we dive into feminisms - acknowledging multiple ways in which people, experience, live and understand feminism. Feel free to bring a lunch and a friend!!
Flashes of Fem
- Connect and collaborate with women centered or women led groups and organizations across campus
Let's Talk Lunches
- Join colleagues and friends to talk about the topics of the day
- Join this working group of faculty, staff, students and community members as we challenge inequities around women’s reproductive health access and education.
The Women's Center provides discussion based workshops and presentations that can be delivered to residence halls, student organizations, campus departments and members of the community.
Where Do Black Women Go?
- This initiative includes topic-specific events, networking opportunities, and the establishment of KSU community village for Black women-identifying faculty, staff, and students.
- Looking for a way to quiet your mind and feed your soul? Join us to begin a peaceful practice with mindfulness, yoga and meditation. Make the commitment to take time for you.