The Women’s Center makes an intentional effort to equip our students with the tools they need to effectively lead and pursue their career goals. We offer leadership opportunities that teach students how to become change agents on campus and in the world. The Women’s Center also focuses on developing leaders in areas where women are underrepresented. Two areas of focus include political and STEM fields. We are dedicated to helping our students overcome obstacles and succeed by focusing on cultivating the inner leaders, connecting students with resources, creating opportunities for students to lead and recognizing women leaders on campus!
How Students can get involved with the Women's Center:
- Apply to be part of our (R)Evolution Leadership Course
- Want to make an impact GLOBALLY? Join our Day's for Girls Team!
- Become an Intern for the Women's Center
- Interested in running for office? Apply to be a part of the Elect Her program.
- Apply to join the Feminist Leadership Initiative Living Learning Community