Building a Coaching Culture
Coaching is no longer restricted to private conversations for the privileged few at the top. It is not just a perk for rising stars. Today coaching is being woven into the culture of an organization and impacting employees at every level. Developing a coaching culture is a game changer that shifts the way people work together. You know you have a strong coaching culture when coaching conversations flow in all directions – upwards, downwards and sideways. Learning becomes a way of life as people actively seek feedback and support. Building a coaching culture in your workplace better positions the organization to grow and nurture talent.
In this program, you will:
- Gain Knowledge About the Characteristics of a Coaching Culture
- Recognize Ways to Encourage Leaders to Make This Part of Their Everyday Environment
- Learn Seven Steps to Developing a Coaching Culture
- Understand the Importance of Starting a Coaching Culture at the Top
- Recognize That Not Every Manager Will Make a Great Coach and How to Spot Potential Coaches
- Master the Three Crucial Coaching Skills Including Assuming the Coaching Mindset and Asking the Right Questions
- Apply the Skills of Coaching While Learning the Steps to a Coaching Conversation Including Role-Play and Case Studies Using The Mirroring Technique
- Understand the Mistakes Organizations Make When Building a Coaching Culture
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Amy B. Shannon has specialized in Organizational Development, Human Resources and Training for over 19 years. Shannon is an Organizational Development consultant working with clients in manufacturing, service, financial and healthcare industries.
"I feel this training is a must for managers to become a better coach for employees."
Kaori Evans, IT Manager, The Sherwin-Williams Company