Leveraging Individual Assessments to Advance the Organization
Why are individual assessment tools under-utilized in the workplace? Unfortunately, too many organizations make important decisions based solely on subjectivity, which leads to loss of time, money and resources. In this program, you will learn to complement your years of experience and intuition with individual assessment tools that provide credible data trends and patterns to help you select judiciously and develop intentionally.
In this program, you will:
- Learn about a wide variety of individual assessment tools available and when to use each
- Integrate information from multiple assessments to tell a more accurate and comprehensive story
- Develop job knowledge and consider job or work context to align the right person to the job
- Leverage assessment data for the purpose of selection, development, succession, coaching and motivating others
- Learn about ethical considerations essential to ensure the proper use of individual assessments
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
“Alberto was one of the most engaging speakers I've had the chance to work with.”
Karen Galvin, Designer Marketing Manager, The Sherwin-Williams Company