Winter Break Housing
Information and an application for winter break housing can be found here.
Spring 2015 Housing Application (new students only)
The spring 2015 housing application will be available for new applicants to the residence halls on October 15th at 8:00am. Please note, if you are currently living on campus for fall 2014, you do not need to re-apply for spring 2015 housing.
2015-2016 Resident Assistant recruitment & selection process
The Department of Residence Services seeks applicants for the 2015-2016 Resident Assistant (RA) position, which is an undergraduate or graduate student leader who lives in the residence halls. RA's are responsible for carrying out the mission of the department by assisting with the development of communities on their floors and within their hall(s). RA's are responsible for developing communities that emphasize self-awareness, support and develop relationships, engage students in learning, encourage responsible citizenship and honor human differences. The online application will open on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 10:00am and will close on Friday, November 21, 2014 at 11:59pm. Anyone that is seeking to apply for the RA position MUST attend one of the following information meetings:
• WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2014 - 8:00pm to 9:30pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
• TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2014- 9:30pm to 11:30pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
• FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2014 - 2:30pm to 4:30pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
• THURSDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2014 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
• WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2014 - 9:00pm to11:00pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
• THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2014 - 5:30pm to 7:30pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
• MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2014 - 6:30pm to 8:30pm; KSC, Governance Chambers
ROOM CHANGE & ROOM BUYOUT INFORMATION
Beginning Monday, September 8th at 1:00pm, the room freeze period will be lifted for the fall semester for students interested in changing rooms. Additionally, if not every bed is assigned in your room, you have the option of contracting for a "buyout", securing the room for yourself only by paying an additional prorated cost. A room buyout is the creation of revised room occupancy (based on availability) and is in effect for the remainder of the fall and future spring semester only. For more information about either process, or to initiate either a room change or room buyout, please speak with your Residence Hall Director.