Crosstown Cadet Registration

Class Registration at your university

The registration process varies slightly for each college/university. Please read carefully to ensure you have all the data that applies to your home institution.

ALL CROSSTOWN CADETS: MUST complete a KSU Cross Registration Form every semester to gain access to Air Force ROTC, or Aerospace Studies (ASTU) classes at DET 630. 

Returning Crosstown Student Registration Form

NEW Crosstown Student Registration Form

Please use the Schedule of Classes below to locate the KSU CRN, course and section numbers that you need to complete the form.

University of Akron, Cleveland State University, Kent State University, University of Mount Union, and Youngstown State University: In addition to filling out the KSU Cross Registration Form found above, your academic advisor will help you register at your home school. You are required to take the appropriate Aerospace Studies (ASTU) level lecture and lab if seeking a commission in the Air Force. Fill out the KSU Cross Registration Form found above (KSU students are excluded from this requirement). If your college advisor needs more information about AFROTC for Northeast Ohio schools, he or she should contact the Det 630 front office at 330.672.2182.

Baldwin Wallace University: In addition to filling out the KSU Cross Registration Form found above, students must also complete the Transient Student Permit and turn it in to the Baldwin Wallace Registration & Records office.

Case Western Reserve University, Hiram College, Ursuline College and Walsh University: Follow directions above for filling out the KSU Cross Registration Form (found above) and consult and comply with your Registration & Records office regarding your home school’s cross-registration procedures and requirements.

To see the most recent class schedule click the link below. 

2024 Fall Schedule

CROSSTOWN and KSU-Satellite CADET PARKING AT KSU's main campus

Prior to attending classes at KSU, cadets from the Youngstown State University, the University of Akron, and Cleveland State University should ask your home school parking department for a YACK sticker to be placed on your parking pass, which will allow parking in commuter lots at KSU.

All other crosstown cadets who pay for parking at their home school or campus may be eligible for free commuter parking at Kent State. Simply take your parking receipt to the parking services department in the Schwartz Center and explain what host university or campus you attend, that you are an AFROTC cadet, and how many days of the week you intend to be on KSU's campus to receive your pass.

Crosstown cadets who do not pay for parking at their home school will be charged to park at KSU. To obtain your parking pass, visit the KSU Parking Services Department in the Schwartz Center prior to attending classes. Explain what day of the week and time of day you need to keep costs low and receive the pass that best fits your needs.

Privacy Act and Security Notice

Last Updated: 13 March 2024

AFROTC Det 630 Fighting Flashes Patch
AF Symbol