With the Ashtabula Campus since 2004.
I have been a nurse educator for over 15 years with a expansive background in critical care, education, leadership, and nursing administration. I have primarily taught courses in leadership and management, research, and adult medical surgical nursing. My research interest is clinical reasoning and critical thinking developed during clinical experiences in undergraduate nursing education. My goal is to constantly strive to develop teaching strategies that meet the diverse needs of the nursing student.
- Nursing Agency II
- Leadership & Management
- Presented the poster "How to Recognize MRSA Infection in Schools and How to Avoid It - Enhancing faculty scholarship through collaboration among disciplines and community resources" at the National League of Nursing Education and Research Summit in New Orleans, LA, in January, 2009 (with Stacy Rose).
- National League of Nursing Member
- American Nurses Association Member
- Ohio Nurses Association Member
- American Organization of Nurse Executives Member
- Sigma Theta Tau, Eta Xi Chapter Member