Bachelor’s degree programs demonstrate a completed general and broad education with focus in a specific area and are typically completed in four-six years. The following bachelor’s degrees are offered in their entirety on the Kent State Ashtabula campus, or you can start one of over 340 degrees in the Kent State system.
- Business Administration in Business Management
- Applied Communications Concentration
- Criminology & Justice Studies
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology (Bachelor)
- Integrative Studies
- Formerly Bachelor of General Studies
- Respiratory Care
- Technical & Applied Studies
Students can also begin coursework in the more than 282 undergraduate degree programs at Kent State.