Summer Library Hours
The Kent State Ashtabula library is closed to support the recommendation and steps outlined on the COVID-19 Information page. Need library help? Library staff will be available remotely from Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us individually.
Fall Library Hours
Starting on Tuesday, August 25 the library will be open to the public on Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m.-2 p.m..
Kent State University Libraries Curbside Pickup Service
- The pick up service began on July 6, 2020. Staff are available on Tuesday and Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for Ashtabula Campus pick up during the summer.
- Simply browse our KentLINK catalog and request the item(s) that interest you. OhioLINK and SearchOhio catalog requests will resume on August 10, 2020.
- You will be notified via email when they are ready for pick up. Instructions for pick up will be included in the email notification.
- Upon arrival to the library, staff will bring the materials out to your car. For additional information on curbside the service, click here.
Additional Information on Physical Items
- Due dates for all currently checked out items has been extended through August 31, 2020.
- To return library materials to the Ashtabula campus library please use the book drop located in the back of the library.
Finding Books, AV & Digital Images
KentLINK Library Catalog
Find and request items from any library in the Kent State University System
OhioLINK Library Catalog
Search and request materials from Ohio academic libraries and the State Library of Ohio.
Simultaneously search KentLINK, OhioLINK and a large number of selected databases and indexes.
OhioLINK Digital Resource Commons
Includes instructional, research, historic, and creative materials produced by the University System of Ohio and Ohio's private colleges.
Audio, Visual, and Image Resources
Directory of music recordings, the C-SPAN video library and television recordings, art images, geological and historic maps and more.
Request materials from a network of public library systems throughout the state.
Request books and articles from other libraries in the KSU system, statewide, nationally and internationally.
Citation Style Guides
Helpful resource for Nursing and Allied Health articles.
Includes pro and con commentary on a variety of contemporary topics.
Academic Search Complete
Popular multi-disciplinary resources
Covers the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
Access local and national newspaper articles, law and legislative materials and company financials.
OhioLINK Electronic Journal Center
Search for electronic journals, articles by article title, author, publisher, journal title, and more.
Looking for a specific journal? Find full-text electronic and print journals by journal title or by subject.
FINDING ARTICLES BY SUBJECT
- Nursing & Allied Health
- English Studies
- Justice Studies
- Additional Subjects