To schedule an FAA written exam at Kent State’s FAA Testing Center, please use the following link: https://faa.psiexams.com/faa/
FAA Tests Offered:
- Aircraft Dispatcher, Airline Transport Pilot, and Flight Navigator
- Aviation Maintenance Technician: Airframe, General, and Powerplant
- Commercial Pilot & Military Competence
- Flight Engineer
- Inspection Authorization
- Instructor: Flight, Ground, and Sport Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Parachute Rigger
- Recreational & Private Pilot
- Sport Pilot
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- $160 (All Tests)
- $150 For AOPA Members (membership number needed at the time of registration)
- Pay online when registering for the exam through FAA/PSI.
Provided by Kent State:
- One sheet of paper
- One pencil
- One overlay sheet
- One dry erase marker
- supplement book
Each applicant must provide:
- IDs containing: Current photograph, Signature, Residential address if different from mailing address, Date of birth.
- Acceptable forms of ID for U.S. citizens include: Driver's license, Government ID card, Passport, Alien residency card, Military ID card.
- Acceptable forms of ID for a non-U.S. citizen must include a passport in addition to one or more of the following: Driver's license, Government ID card and/or military ID card.
- Along with appropriate ID each applicant must have the proper endorsement for the test to be taken.
- All FAA Knowledge exams Passing Score is a 70 percent or greater.
- Applicants may bring E6B, electronic E6B, plotters, calculators (non-graphic calculators with no stored memory).
FAA Testing Center Administrator: