MAY 2021 COMMENCEMENT
- Please check this page carefully to ensure you are ready for graduation
- Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 graduates will all be recognized and are invited to participate in Commencement.
- The 2021 Columbiana County Campuses Commencement Ceremony will be held on Friday, May 14, 2021 at the Columbiana County Fairgrounds in Lisbon, OH.
- 3 p.m. Commencement Ceremony
- All graduates except those listed for 6:30 p.m. (see below)
- 6:30 p.m. Commencement and Pinning Ceremony
- Associate degree Nursing
- Bachelor degree Nursing
- Associate degree Physical Therapist Assistant graduates
- All Radiology
- The deadline to RSVP for the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony will be April 20, 2021.
- MORE INFORMATION TO COME (COVID PROCEDURES INCLUDING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASK MANDATES WILL BE ENFORCED)
GRADUATES WITH A DISABILITY AND SEATING FOR GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
- Please notify Danielle Baker-Rose at email@example.com by May 3, 2021 if a guest needs a disability-related accommodation. Accessible seating will be provided upon request.
- Kent State University is committed to making its work environment, programs, and activities accessible to individuals with disabilities. For faculty and staff accessibility needs, contact Sarah Motts at firstname.lastname@example.org. For student accessibility needs, contact Danielle Baker-Rose, Student Accessibility Services, at 330-337-4214 or email@example.com.