Entry-Level Nurse Fresenius Medical Care
Be a vital part of something bigger!
As an entry-level nurse with Fresenius Kidney Care, you will make a difference in patients’ lives every day. Our entry-level nurse positions offer rewarding, immersive opportunities to combine your classroom knowledge with hands-on job training. Grow personally and professionally as a Pre-Licensed Nurse or Pre-Licensed Staff.
No need to wait until you pass the NCLEX to start your nursing career. Be a vital part of a leading Healthcare Company that offers you:
- Up to $14k in Bonus Incentives
- Career Path Opportunities
- Total Rewards & Benefits
Visit us for a Virtual Info Session learn how you can put your education to work helping patients thrive.
- April 16: 11 a.m.- noon
- April 21: 3- 4 p.m.
- April 24: 1- 2 p.m.
- April 27: 2- 3 p.m.
- April 29: 5- 6 p.m.
To RSVP, text/call 440-465-0265 or email Samantha with your name, email address & date of session
Looking for a unique and fun summer job this year?
Consider joining Ohio State Parks and Watercraft and serve the public at one of our nearby State Parks.
Positions available in maintenance and campground offices.
Hiring at Guilford Lake, Beaver Creek and Jefferson Lake State Parks.
Contact the park office at 330-222-1712 with any questions or to get an application.
Crandall Medical Center Now Hiring RN Supervisors
For a list of open positions Call 330‐938‐6126, Ext. 42337
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages (starting wage for RN with less than 5 years experience is $26.12)
- Wage increase after 90 days
- Periodic Wage Increases after 90 days
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including option to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and Telemedicine program (once enrolled in Teladoc, zero copay when you use the program), 403B Retirement Program, Voluntary Insurance benefits
- Free Access to Onsite Employee Fitness Classes
- Free Access to Onsite Wellness Center and Heated Indoor Pool
- Discounts on AT&T Cell Services
- And Much More!
Facts about Crandall Medical Center
- 176 bed Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Center
- We are a 5 STAR CMS rated facility
- Voted the #3 Nursing Home in State of Ohio by Newsweek
We are located on the Campus of Copeland Oaks 800 S. 15th Street, Sebring, OH 44672
Apply online at www.crandallmedicalcenter.com
Information Technology Specialist
Job Title: Information Technology Specialist
Reports To: Management
FLSA Status: Salary- Non-exempt
Department: Information Technology
Summary: The Information Technology Specialist is responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of the company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers, security programs and systems. The IT Specialist will manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems and assess potential threats to the company’s network.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains, troubleshoots and administers both hardware and software applications within the company.
- Resolves all IT problems reported by end users in a timely manner.
- Makes recommendations for improvements and/ or recommendations for information technology projects.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with outside vendors pertaining to IT.
- Monitor the network to ensure security as well as isolate IT issues.
- Provide support for quote/application program for all independent agents of the company.
- Develops and maintains social media profiles.
- Manage the content of the company’s website.
- Document network changes and manage the company’s secure information.
- Attends seminars, conferences and meetings as directed.
- Ensures the efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties and arranges for routine and necessary maintenance as needed.
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Firewall Configuration and VPN (SonicWALL)
- Server roles including but not limited to: Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, File Services, etc.
- Virtualization (Microsoft Hypervisor)
- VOIP Phone System
- Knowledge of WordPress
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
Certifications a plus.
Employee Signature: _________________________________________________
Becky Holmes, PFMM, FMDC
Direct Phone: 330-408-5854
Direct Fax: 330-964-0531
Office Phone: 1-800-421-4693 ext. 22
Kent State University TRIO Upward Bound Programs
Summer 2020 positions available for dynamic staff to engage high school students in rigorous, residential academic institute
Candidates with experience working with high school students/ TRIO programs are encouraged to apply. All summer staff members are required to demonstrate leadership abilities and serve as positive role models for a culturally and economically diverse student population.
Available Positions Include:
- Composition and Literature Instructors
- Mathematics Instructors
- Spanish, Latin and French Instructors
- Residential Directors
- Residential Mentors
- Academic Coaches
Please visit the online job posting for specific qualifications, dates and position information. All dates listed are tentative and positions are based on funds available. Employment dates range from May 29 - July 17, 2020 based on position type. For additional questions, please contact the Upward Bound Programs Office at 330-672-2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: www.kent.edu/hr/job-opportunities Applications and materials are only accepted online. Please do not send information to the Upward Bound Office or staff. If interested in an internship or practicum experience, email us at email@example.com