COLUMBUS CITY FORESTER JOB OPPORTUNITY
Columbus Recreation and Parks Department
Salary rage is between $74,422 and $111,613 (commensurate with experience)
Closing Date: 11/03/2021 11:59 p.m. Eastern
LEPPER LIBRARY PART-TIME LIBRARY CLERK
The position is part-time and includes evening and Saturday hours along with weekdays. Library Clerks handle daily patron interactions at the Circulation Desk, sort, move, shelve, locate and retrieve materials and perform related assignments as directed, in accordance with library policy and procedures. They are under the supervision of the Director and Circulation Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer questions, help patron with technology and assist patrons in general.
- Responsible for all library materials being on the correct shelf and in the correct order.
- Properly scan all library material for circulation – both check out and check in.
- Create and maintain patron records.
- Help patron with computer related questions and skills.
- Prepares new periodical issues for circulation.
- Verifying and issuing overdue notices and bills.
- Processing and mending of library materials.
- Perform copying, faxing and other library services.
- Collect fines and fees.
- Performs other library duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
High school graduate. Some knowledge of and interest in books. Excellent customer service. Proficiency with technology. Be skillful at detailed work. Ability to embrace change in the workplace. Communicate effectively; orally and in writing. The ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift 40 pounds. Have the caring and pride to do a job well.
Benefits would include paid time off: vacation, sick leave, personal hours and paid holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Starting Wage: $10.00 /hour
COVID-19 considerations: All staff members must wear masks at this time.
303 E. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio 44432
Please include a resume and three references.
FedEx - START AS A PACKAGE HANDLER. STAY FOR A CAREER.
Up to $14.50/ hr to start
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Flexible schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Much more!
With 6,000+ promotions per year, this is just the start of your career.
To apply, text GroundTeam to 33011 or visit GroundWarehouseJobs.fedex.com
* Message and data rates may apply. 1 message per request. Text HELP to 33011 for help. Text STOP to 33011 to cancel.