School of Communication Studies Hiring Marketing and PR Assistant
The School of Communication Studies is looking to hire a student marketing and PR assistant to start in the Spring 2016 semester to assist with and provide marketing and public relations support for the school. The student must be taking undergraduate classes in a communication, marketing or public relations related field. The pay of this on-campus opportunity is $10/hour with 10-15 hours per week.
- Write press releases and articles
- Design and produce marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, fliers, bulletin boards, etc.)
- Write website content; manage social media networks
- Market and plan special events
- Assist in development of strategic marketing plan
- Assist in implementation of marketing and public relations activities
- Skilled in written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be detail oriented in project planning and implementation process
- Knowledge of personal computer applications
Please submit the following materials with your application:
- Cover letter
Applicants can apply on the university’s career services website. To apply, applications must be submitted by Nov. 13, 2015.